Monday, September 10, 2012

Wandering


I'll save my last cent and put it towards another trip to another country. Get lost, get found, add to the mix - and then get fed the cliche' there's no place better than home. I can't say really, as I haven't been everywhere else, but I've found again that Cape Towns' backyard still has new discoveries for me. A 12km walk through six wineries on the Cellar 2 Cellar Tour reminded me of what beauty is around us. While never complacent, I struggle to look at new days with new eyes if I'm in the same surroundings. A slow walk through the Stellenbosch vineyards, down lanes I'd never seen, drinking wines I'd never tasted in sun washed courtyards - it could have been anywhere in the world...I'm glad it wasn't.
Cape Town!
Deon
Twitter: deon_bing
www.bingdigital.co.za

No comments:

Post a Comment