Thursday, July 21, 2011

Extreme Alps

It's crazy - I've got a permanent online feed 24 hours a day! Twitter is updating me through the night. The worlds most hectic adventure race from Salzburg across the Alps to Monaco, running or paragliding. We've got one SA guy out there in the top 16, Pierre Carter. I'm glued watching the different strategies - all in realtime as you track the flags across the contours. Checking him breaking off the main path, straight up the mountain, setting up for a long flight across the valley first thing, while the rest decide to save their energy and take a slow walk around the bottom. Will fortune favour the bolder tactic...aargh - I wish I could drag his icon across two mountain ranges and put him in front...finish this race already - I'm turning into a cyber nerd!! Redbull XAlps
Deon

No comments:

Post a Comment